Robert A. Ciotola II is a Cum Laude graduate of Duquesne University and a graduate of Western Michigan University Cooley Law School.
Attorney Ciotola has been practicing at Ciotola Law since 2017.
Attorney Robert A. Ciotola II strives to keep up with the bankruptcy law, and has attended various national seminars:
- Member of the Akron Bar Association
- Member of the Mahoning County Bar Association
- National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees Annual Convention, New Orleans, LA
- Credit Education Coalition Fall Consumer Bankruptcy Seminar, Worthington, OH
- White-Williams Bankruptcy Institute, Hartville, OH
National Association of Chapter Thirteen Trustees, Annual Convention, Miami Beach, FL